Sometimes, the Bluetooth technology on your Apple device will act up, preventing you from connecting to Drop, and the best way to solve this is to perform a Soft Reset.
(A soft reset restarts your iPhone or iPad and doesn't erase any of your content or data.)
- Open the Settings app on your device and select Bluetooth.
- Toggle the Bluetooth switch to turn Bluetooth off.
- Press and hold down both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time.
- Keep them held down until you see an Apple logo.
- Let go.
- Wait for your device to reboot.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to bring up Control Center again.
- Tap the Bluetooth button to turn Bluetooth back on.
- Open the Drop Recipes app.
- Try to connect again.