The integration of GE Appliances and Drop allows you to preheat and control your GE connected wall oven directly from a recipe in the Drop Recipes app.
Please follow these steps to connect your oven:
- Download and open the Drop Recipes app.
- Go to the Kitchen tab, click on Add an Appliance.
- Scroll down to the GE appliances tab.
- Here, tap on GE Appliances Oven to learn more about the integration. Tap Next or Skip to exit the guide.
- Tap the CONNECT button. (If you aren't logged in to the Drop Recipes app, you will be prompted to do so before this button shows up.)
- Provide the login details for your GE Appliances WiFI Connect account and then press Sign In.
- A confirmation message will show up to confirm that your oven has been successfully connected.
- Congratulations! Now you can use your GE Appliances connected oven with any Drop recipe that requires an oven!