The integration of GE Appliances and Drop allows you to preheat and control your GE connected wall oven directly from a recipe in the Drop Recipes app.
(Unfortunately, Android devices are not yet compatible with your GE Connected Oven. They will be soon -- watch this space!)
If you have an iPhone or an iPad, please follow these steps to connect your oven:
- Add your oven to your account in the GE - Kitchen Appliances app
- Download and open the Drop Recipes app
- Tap the Menu icon, the three horizontal lines, and proceed to Appliance Setup
- Here, tap on GE Appliances Oven to learn more about the integration
- Tap Next or Skip to exit the guide
- Tap the CONNECT button
(If you aren't logged in to the Drop Recipes app, you will be prompted to do so before this button shows up.)
- Provide the login details for your GE Appliances WiFI Connect account and then press Sign In
- A confirmation message will show up to confirm that your oven has been successfully connected
- Congratulations! Now you can use your GE Appliances connected oven with any Drop recipe that requires an oven!