First of all, a warm welcome to the Drop family, we hope you'll enjoy the experience. Here’s how to start cooking and baking with perfect results:
- Unpack your Drop Scale and remove the protective tab from the battery compartment
- Download the Drop Recipes app from the App Store if you have an Apple device, or the Play Store if you have an Android device
- After you open the app, proceed to register a Drop account.
- Fill out your profile by adding your name, photo, and a brief biography.
Nice, looking good.
- When all that’s done, it’s time to add your appliances:
Scroll down and tap the green connect button under Drop Scale. Swipe the instructions to the left to follow the installation process. Once you’ve followed the instructions, this will connect your Drop Scale to the app and cause it to flash once.
- Now, open the Kitchen screen from the bottom navigation bar, where you should be able to see and select your Drop Scale.
Place a bowl on your Drop Scale and tap Zero on the screen
Try pouring some water into the bowl and watch the weight reading change in the app
And also: Want to add another appliance, or skipped the appliance screen the first time around? You can find it again in the Kitchen section. If you’re having any trouble connecting, head over to this handy troubleshooting guide or send us an email and we'll help you figure out what went wrong.
Happy cooking and baking!