If you are having problems connecting Drop Scale to the app, please follow this troubleshooting guide carefully:
1. Make sure that the devices you are trying to connect to is compatible with Drop. For a list of compatible devices, click here.
2. Now, open the settings screen on your iPhone or iPad by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. If Bluetooth isn’t already activated, tap the icon to enable it.
3. Make sure that you have the latest version of the Drop Recipes app installed by visiting the App Store from your device.
4. Open the Drop Recipes app.
5. Tap the front button of Drop Scale. This should cause a red LED light in the center of the button to pulsate briefly.
Can’t see a LED light? Please follow these instructions.
6. When the button is pressed, a bright green connection bar should appear in the top of the Drop Recipes app. This means the scale is connected to the app. If the connection bar doesn’t appear, perform a soft reset of your Apple device and try again.