In the Prepare tab of a recipe, tap the Copy List icon in the bottom part of the screen. You will get a notification that says Copied to the clipboard. Paste anywhere to create a shopping list.
Here's how to use this feature:
- Copy the shopping list from the Drop Recipes app
- Open an email, a text message, a note, or whatever medium you want to add the list to
- Use your finger to double tap on the screen of your device
- This should bring up a Paste option. Select Paste
- There it is, your shopping list! 😃
In the About tab of a recipe, tap the Share icon next to the Ingredients heading. Select the option with which you would like to share this ingredients list, be it email, a text message, Facebook or something else. You can also select Copy to clipboard, and follow the steps above.
In the future, we plan to make this a lot more seamless by introducing pantry management; that way the app will always know what you have at home and what you might need to pick up at the store to be able to make a certain recipe.