That happens to the best of us. You have nothing to worry about, however, just follow these simple steps to reset your password:
- Go to the Settings tab in the drop app.
- Click on the Reset button beside the Password tab.
3. You will get a notification at the bottom of the screen that a password reset email has been sent to the registered email address for your account.
(Important: do you use multiple email addresses? Try to remember which one you used when you originally signed up. For security and privacy reasons, the app won't tell you if the address you entered belongs to an existing account or not. Hence, if you enter an address that's not stored in our database, you won't receive a password reset email.)
4. Check your inbox. You should now have received an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
5. Tap the Reset Password button on the email and proceed to choose a new password.
6. Open the Drop Recipes app and log in with your new password.